Get the most out of your studies!
With the 2020-21 academic year starting, we bring you some study tips to get the most out of your time and studies:
- Find a comfortable, quiet place with good lighting to study in.
- Make a realistic study plan – When can you study? How long for? How much can you study in that time?
- Take breaks if you’re studying for a long time.
- Get rid of any distractions such as your phone or put it on silent.
- Make sure you have the material you need before starting – stationery, headphones etc.
- If you have a friend who is also studying with That’s English! why not study together to practise the speaking activities?
We hope these tips are useful and help to make your study time more productive!
Remember, you can keep up to date with That’s English via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.